Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Have Arrived

So after about 52 hours or so of travel I am safely in Uganda. We had a couple class sessions today where we talked safety and such. The flight was awesome though because I ended up sitting next to this guy who was also going to Entebbe who works for Invisible Children so we are going to try and hook up with them once we get to Gulu. Tomorrow we are going into the city to exchange money and look around. Nothing super exciting has happened yet, my group is awesome! There are 13 of us, someone decided not to come like the day before the trip. So far everyone is getting along very well and we seem to have a lot in common so it should be fun.

I will hopefully have more to write once I have actually experienced some of Uganda haha

No comments:

Post a Comment